Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 10, 2009 11:46 am

BlueMystery

BlueMystery
Rookie

Jack someones house and steal there money and eat their food :O then get a job

What would u do with 1million dollars?

77[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 am

Licht44

buy something Razz

what would u do if u had a dsi?

78[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 am

BlueMystery

BlueMystery
Rookie

Take pics :O

What would u do if u crapped on urself in the middle of class?

79[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'dsuicide again
What would you do in a nasty situation?

80[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 6:38 am

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Sleep it off and make someone else do it for me.
What would you do if this was your last day to live?

81[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 8:41 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would DIE DUH
What would you do if you got chocolate milk?

82[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd give it to my sis

What you would eat if you were a guitarist?

83[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would eat guitar cookies (Yay I didnt read wrong like last time xD)
What would you do if you got the key to the white house?

84[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd play Hide and seek in it
What would you do if you got the keys of NO house at all!

85[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would kick the door til I can go in.
What would you do if your dad said roflmao to you?

86[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd run away, my dad speaks French, I'm better than hiom in english and roflmao is an
english chat expression
What would you do if you''re supposed die in 1 seconds but you survive?

87[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would laugh and say haha I survived!!
What would you do if you would looked like this geek in real life??

88[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd get an haircut

What woudl you do if smilies did not eexist?

89[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would cry cause they own so hard!!!!!
What would you do if you had a sword and was gonna kill your dad?

90[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would do nothing cuse you dont know where I live.
What would you do if I would kow where you live?

91[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would kick your *** if you came
What would you do if you where a BIG fat LYING spammer?

92[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would be MOk

What would you do if you would be a GM?

93[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

What is a GM?
What would you do if I could destroy your comp?

94[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

((GM=Game Moderator, like a person with special powers and flys and helps around on the game. ^-^))
Nyaaaa I'd cry so much....I'M TOO AWESOME FOR THAT! Crying or Very sad
What would you do if you learned my favorite dance? Would you actually go in a conest with me?

95[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would go to a dance contest with dance
What would yo udo if you were a gM?

96[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 14, 2009 2:45 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

Do the things gms does
What would you do if you were a noob at using a comp?

97[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would do what a noob does

What would you do if Antera gve you noob answers?

98[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 am

Katona

I'd speak in l33t to piss him off, for I like annoying noobs.

What would you do if you spoke a language nobody knew?

99[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 am

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

(its probably a language they just made up if no one knows it) id tell them to quit messing around and speak english butid start it of with "what"

what would u do if u ate an atomic bomb

100[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd come near of you and explode with you!

What would you do if you were a dumb person?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum