Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

If I was a dingy old snorlax, I'd either work out, or suicide my self.

If you had gum, what would you do with it?

27[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would give it to my freind cause I dont want it.
What would you do if you found a time machine?
P.S. Flame's internet is fu**ed up so he can't host pokemon BS T-T.

28[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd hide it in your schoolbag

If I was mean what would you do?

29[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Find something that you hate and be mean to you.
What would you do if someone said that there is a treasure chest on the right side?

30[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would not care and tell Stephie there is one there

What would you do if you were Stephie after I'd told her?

31[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

(Hey can I get back later? just if I can now) I would steal from the bank and become myself again Twisted Evil
What would you do if you where a Metapod that couldnt evolve?

Last edited by Antera on Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ops forgot the question xD)

32[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Suuuure)
I'd suicide my self.
*Gasp* I'm not evil like that!
What would you rather eat for the rest of your life; Sweet, or Spicy stuff?

33[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Sweet (I hate spicy food...)
What would you do if you was so famous so you would get 10000 $ every day? (Oh I must goto bed now bye!)

34[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd give half to Steph

What you would do if you were me?

35[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 am

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd actually code so much and make Stephanie, Princess of Awesomenest.
Would you rather be a turtle or a monkey?

36[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

A Monkey (So I can be Infernape xD)
Would you eat a old fish or old meat?

37[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Ewwwy! I don't like fish, because, there like, gross to eat. However, I don't like old meat because of swine flu. If I had to, Fish because of the disease happening.
Would you rather have a mansion or travel the world?

38[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

A mansion

And I'd invite all my computer friends!(Steph is included in that group)

What would you do if your computer'd broke

39[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Yes, you know I'd better be included...or else.)
I'd steal Bob's. Cuz, he is awesome. but of course, I'd make it girly.
Would you rather eat a spider or slime?

40[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would not et them at all

What would you read if you were a guitarist?

41[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would play "Living on a prayer" and "Good times"
What would you do if you found a secret place with everything you need for the rest of your life?
(I got rank rookie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

Last edited by Antera on Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I GOT A NEW RANK :D)

42[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd live

[my last was read, NOT PLAY]

What would you do with Steph as a sis?

43[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

(Sorry I was reading fast xD)
I would be mean to her often.
What would you do if you had to go to summer school every summer?

44[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Katona

Change my name and run away to Ghana.

What would you do if Chuck Norris stalked you?

45[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

(Hey Katona)
I would say hey Chuck Norris and point at someone and say "That's the one you are looking for.
What would you do if you was the first person that got swine flu?

46[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 am

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

My family would pay, like a billion dollars just to get a doctor to find a cure.(I'd also be scared for life.)
What would you pick?
Magmotar, Electivire, or Gliscor?

47[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 11:03 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would take Electavire cause he's cool and he can use electric moves.
What would you be Ralts or Mew?

48[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

[I see you sdon't understand the foprm is:"What would you if] not what would you choose

What would you eat if you were Stephie?

49[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Pancakes/Waffles dunno whice.
What would you do if you where the first human in the world?

50[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

[Bleh. what would you is boringer.]
Die, cuz I dun't like the second person in the world.
What would you do if you could fly?

Last edited by Stephanie on Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum