Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I explain what this game is...
LeT's say there is two players, Steph and Bob

Bob posts first it must say what would you [...] if, and add another thing.
Steph must answer and add another what would you .

Exemple:

Bob

What would you do if you were a cat?

Steph

I'd drink awesome milk becuse I'm awesome

What would you do if you were a color?

And that continue like this...

So

What would you do if you were a car?

Last edited by Bob on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd drive around and hit all the meanies so they could be afraid of my...YOU GUESSED IT! My awesome power. Very Happy

If you were really a pokemon, which one would you be?

3[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I think I'd be a ditto so I could tranform in watchaver I want so if I feel flying, in pigdey, turning invisible, kecleon etc

What would you do if you would think you'll die tomorrow?

4[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I would do everything that I was afraid to do. I would also watch the movie where you pick up a phone and says.."You'll die in 7 days." And I'd be yelling, "NAH UH! IT'S TOMORROW!" (I think it's called Ring or something.)

If your parents found out your most deepest darkist thing you didn't want them to know, what would you do?

5[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd lie as much as possible to say make them think they were thinking wrong... well I would think that thinking bout thinking bout that would work xP

What would you do if you would be a reatard?

6[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 am

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

If I was mental, well actually, I wouldn't be mental because I'd be too awesome to be mental.

If you were fat, would you beg to me to give you skinny powers?

7[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

If I would be fat, I will not be fat, bucse I'm awesome at a lot of things except being fat too =P

What would you do as a machop?

8[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

EW! Machops are ugly....but I guess I would umm...chop stuff.

If you had to choose....would you like a dog or cat?

9[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

A dog becuse I'm aallergics to cats =P

If you would be a ralts what would you do?

10[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Wow! I'm allergic to cats too!)

I would quickly evolve to Kirlia because Ralts looks like a thing with a helmet.
But then I would be like, YAY! I'M MY OWN FAVORITE SELF!

If you were going to have a little sister or brother, what would you have?

11[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Sister, but not like the one I already have... One liek more girlyish than the one I have... My sis is 12 and she still play with Legos..

If you'd be Bran(PBS) what would you do?

12[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Ha ha...like me! I'm like, so peppy! But I love video games. Oh and clothes...and shopping.)

I'd be cussing at people, shooting them, and ban Dax's new wife, Lizze!(I hate that girl..)

If you were Jamster what would you do?

13[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide myself

If you would be a whore dead like FLame what would you do?

14[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

...I would stalk people!

If one day you reached the last rank on this forum, what would you do?

15[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'll tell everyone that I'm a spamzor master muhahaha

Wat if you would not be the queen of the dumbness?

16[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I AM NOT DUUUUMB! I'm just special. lol

If I quit iconning, what would you do?

17[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would rely on BM and will alomst get an heartattack

If I would stop coding what would you do? =P

18[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd be like PARTAY! I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! Razz

If the game was famous and some people give you 50,000, would you split it with me?

19[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

semi... I'd split with all producre too, but moar will be for me and yooouuu

What if you get told that a meteor will crash on your house tomorrow and it's sure it
's true?

20[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 04, 2009 10:35 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would talk to my freinds and say I'M GONNA DIE T-T

What would you do if your whole family will die?

21[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'll die, I'm a part of my family

What would you do if you were awesome as Steph?

22[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would do everything she can. (And icon Very Happy)
What would you do if your freinds houses burnd up? :O

23[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

NOthing would burn I have no friends!(nah joking)

What would you do if you'd be a guitarist?

24[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I'm gonna tell my freinds that I can rock and they can't. xP
What would you do if you where a Snorlax?
P.S leme try the attack dices so just don't care about them xP

25[Game]What would you [..] if... Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

The member 'Antera' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Attack Dice' :
[Game]What would you [..] if... 84735186

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' :
[Game]What would you [..] if... 37489639

--------------------------------

#3 'Attack Dice' :
[Game]What would you [..] if... 20955150