Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

i wouldnt be able to give answer
what would u do if ur life went completely opposite 1 day

102[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be be back to normal the next day

What would yo uwant if youwer Stephie?

103[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

to find something that will make me more awsomer (which will be hard xD)

if u were in an anime what anime would u be in >_>

104[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Pokemon blerg

What would you be if you were a pokémon?

105[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id be a mew or my rp shaymin cause they both have transform lol (i think)

what would u do if u had school everyday(cant say kill urself lol)

106[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd blow the school up

Waht woudl y ud if you kileld yourself?

107[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

OMG don't make me think of that. I'm scared of death. cuz like, once your dead, your in an enternal sleep, just like for the 1000000000000 million years before you were borned.
What would you do if you were hungry?

108[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id tell my sister to make me some food and stop being annoying

what would u do if ur computer exploded with all the stuff and data for game and u lost it all and no one else had anything for it

109[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Okay, now THAT's when I can suicide.
What would you do if a monster ate your soup?

110[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id hit him on the head and get him to make me more soup( stupid monster >_>)

what would u do if a giant spider came into ur house and hid in ur closet and killed the evil monkey

111[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd kikl the sipah

What would you do if you were a monkey?

112[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id go oohhh aaahh ah and look like kenny (xD no offence)
what would u do if u had a gun attached to ur arm instead of a hand which u could use

113[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide

What would you do if you wouldn't know what to answer?

114[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

I Dont Know
what would u do if u had nothing to do

115[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd fidn somethign to do

Wanht woudl you buy if ou wree me?

116[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

a brain xD jking uh a program on computer that makes games which codes icons maps and hosts

what would u do if u had a REALY annoying sister whos scared of anythingto do with spiders and even the word (like my sister -_-)

117[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be me

What woudl yo udo if you were a computer?

118[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id automaticly speed up the progress of the game

what would u do if u got shot my the evil spider comeing back to life then the gun squashes it

119[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd make Bob kill it, because I'd be all like, "AAAAAAH! SPIDEEEER!"
What would you do if you could only eat vegtalbes?

120[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id stop eating cause im an omnivore

what would u do if u got sent into ur favourite anime and what anime is it

121[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'"d ghave fun

What would yo udo if you wree a dog?

122[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id chase my tail(looks realy funn =D)

what would u do if u were a caterpiller

123[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide

Wha qwould you do if you were a mouse?

124[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id be a pikachu and id want cheese alotta cheese GIMME SOME CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would u do ifu were in the middle of the atlantic and u could breate under water (if it were me id look for atlantis)

125[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd play with ifshes!

What would you do if you were ot you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum