Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd try moving with my table legs, but figured out i can't.

What would you do if the grim reaper came to you?

177[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 28, 2009 2:05 am

Mikeee

Mikeee

Yell "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM"... "Oh ya.. PUNCH!", Punch him in the face, and run to Jesus.

What would you do, if you did a back flip off a table, and face planted on the table?

178[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'D get punished by mah mom for a long time and you woul;dn'T see me for a long time.

What would you do if you were kidnapped

179[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Mikeee

Mikeee

(Repeat? :O)
Yell "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM"... "Oh ya.. PUNCH!", Punch him in the face, and run to Jesus.

What would you do if you were about to fight a person 5 times your height and weight?

180[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would use leafstorm to own it cuse it would be a Rhyperior

What would you do if your mother was about to die

181[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would die with her or just pertend it was a nightmare.

What would you do if you were me?

182[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd sucide cuse being Mystic, iich

What would you do if your house was burnin?

183[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would be dead cuz it's on fire >_>

What would you do if you were a magikarp (CAN'T SAY
SUICIDE)

184[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

[cant suicide cuse cant do anything]
I'd evolve into Gyarados and eat Mystic[NYAHAHA]
What would you do if your neighbour's house wa sin fire?

185[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would run for my life and don't care about em cuz i don't know my neighbors

What would you do if you were this smiley clown ?

186[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide cuse I'd look like Mystic
Whayt would you do if you were black(NO RACISM PLEASE)

187[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would be the same person just a diffren look

What would you be if you were a farmer?

188[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd make some potato grew, take one, put poison in it and give it to you

What would you do if you WERE A GOOD ICONNER
(that means less good than you are Steph)

189[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

apply as an iconner for this game =/ And yes im am as awesome as Steph you just don't notice Bob

What would you do if you becam a pokemon one day and be like "OH MY DOME!"

190[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Oh my Dome? WE ARE NOT ON PRS HERE ITS OH MY BOB!
I'd try to wule teh world

What would you do if you would be a Gm on PRS?

191[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

What is PRS?

What would you do if you can't ansewer this floowing question?

192[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

Nothing cuse I can, it's Redsteel

What would you if yopu were ansswering my last quetion?

193[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

ansswer it what will i do?

What would you do if you were in a tight room with the door locked?

194[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd cry and say, "MOOOOOMMY HEEEEEEELP!"

What would you do if you got a free ticket to go anywhere in the world?

195[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd ask where Stephie lives and go say a big HIIIIIIIIII to her

What would you do if you see me in front of your door?

196[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I wpuld be like "HOW THE FUC* DID YOU GET HERE YOU GIANT PIECE OF SHI*" And attack you hard that you'll be bleeding

197[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

Ya nforgot the what would you do if...

What would you do if you get a superstar in front of your frontdoor?

198[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd actually treat them like a normal person. not like a fan girl and say, "OMGEEE I LUV YOU I HAVE ALL UR MOVIEES! GIVE MEEE AN AUTOGRAAAAPH!

What would you do if there was a hurricane while you were in school?

199[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would be like "OMG THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMMING!!!!!!! IMMA GOING TO DIE BUT IM TO YOUNG!!!!"

what would you do if you were a T.V.?

200[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'D say "HI STEPHIE!!!!!!" And hope she watches teh show.

What would you do if your name woudl be not the name you actually have

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum