Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would fly somewhere. (I was bored so I made that message or what ever it's called)
What would you do if you could teleport?

52[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

[I meant Bob's message.Razz]
I would teleport to all my relatives and say, "Haaaaaai."
If you could eat anything in the world, what would it be?

53[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

[STEPH!\!!!]

SPaghetti

What would yo udo if you were sick

54[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd stay in bed and be like, WOOT NO SCHOOOL!
What would you do if you had a piplup doll? Razz

55[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd give it an hu

What would you do if Pokémon'd exist?

56[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

If they really did, I wouldn't catch them. because think about it, Pokemon is actually keeping animals in a stored ball,(Like a cage)and let them fight for entertainment. If there was, I'd only get a pokemon that'd really liked me and wouldn't make it fight if it didn't want to.
If you got a king sized bed, would you throw your old one out?

57[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

[STEPHIE THE WHAT WOULD YOU FORM!]

I would give it to poor people

What would you do if your TV broke?

58[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

[BOOOOO THAT VERSION IS ICKY! Besides, I'm to awesome for it, but I GUESS I could..]
I'd give it to Antera.
What would you do if Bob kept annoying you?

59[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 2:52 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

Attack him.
What would you do if you dont know how to icon?

60[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:21 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd code

What would you do if you can't code?

61[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:23 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

Nothing I can't code :O
What would you do if your mom said that you are 20 years old?

62[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd remember she's alzeimer(sp

Wahrt would you do if you had no grandparent alive

63[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:28 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would cry T-T
What would you do if you where a real Leafeon?

64[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:44 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would staywith Stephie

What would do if you didnM't agve an idea for this game?

65[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:46 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

I don't wanna answer that question <.<

What would you do if you where a girl?

66[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 11:56 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be as awesome as Stephie

What would you do if you would not answer another question?

67[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would watch RSMV's like I did for a while now xD
What would you do if your school got burned down?
(Hey I made more posts then Kenny Very Happy)

68[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Katona

Have a party at my house.

What would you do if somebody if your class caught swine flu?

69[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

The FBI would close my school, so I'd cheer up my friend and have a no-school party!
What would you do if you had a MP3 player?

70[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Listen to music Razz
What would you do if it was raining in four days?

71[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Haha that's what actually happened where I live..
I'd be like, WOOT! I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TODAY! Except, maybe house chores. and homework.What would happen to you if you fell asleep on the computer?(BOB, IM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THE TITLE THINGY)

72[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 am

Antera

Antera
Junior

(Title thing?)
I would sleep DUH.
What wouldd you pick if you die?
Heaven or hell?

73[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 09, 2009 11:36 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

Heaven thnk a bit it's easy lol

What would you do if Katona'd answer your next What would you?

74[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd be like this: Razz
What would you do if a monster knocked on your doorbell?

75[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 10, 2009 11:41 am

Licht44

slam the door in his face and yell YOU AREN"T AWSOME! D:

what would you do if you are a hobo? o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum