Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

(who am i then)(id be bored)id spend all the guys money and travel to america and all around america

what would u do if you had 9 lives

127[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide 9 times instead of 1!

Wabht would yo do if you were bored?

128[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id say i was bored and do what im doing now

what would u do if u kept falling all day (like today for me >.<)

129[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide for the 1000th time

What would yo udo if you were smart?

130[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id do something smart

what would u do if u werent aloud to answer suicide on this forum

131[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd syuicide even if it's not allowed I'd be dead

What qwould you do if you had to sucide

132[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id be dead so nothing

what would u do if u do if u could never die but u could still get hurt

133[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would not get hurt and I'd kill you and I'll rule over the woooorld

What would you do if you were a lamp?

134[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id be bright (does that make anyone thing lamps are smart cause they get called bright sometimes lol)

what would u do if u were a gas (any gas even a natural gas xD)

135[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be CO, the thinmg from snoking that is not good and thatgive you cancer!And I'l kill all smoker!

What would you do if you wer some meat?

136[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

if i were a meat id meet a green old vegie

what would u do if u were banana (lol funny word to say just like chimychonga and chawawa xD)

137[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd get eaten by an Infernape

What would you do if you were a police?

138[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

I would do police things.
What would you do if you have four pokemon eggs that you must hatch? (Lol my brother have four pokemon eggs to hatch)

139[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

give them to steph cause shell think they are kawaii lol

what would u do if u were a scrambled egg

140[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Yea, like seriously! THEY ARE SO SO SO KAWAII~)
I'd be like, "Noooo! I'm too awesome to be eaten!"

What would you do if you were on a diet?

141[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be anorexic, BECUSE I DON'T NEED A DIET! And I'll maybe eat chocolate, hidden in mah bedroom

What would you do if you were bored of Antera's dumb answers?

142[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

id say shut up with the answers lol

what would u do if u were Bob

143[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Code and loooool
What would you do if you got a pie?

144[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd throw it in your face

What would you do with a cake?

145[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id throw in Anteras Face with the Pie

What would you do if u you lost your music (=P)

146[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Nothing cuse I dont have music(OWNED)

What would you do if you would have no brain?

147[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Uh God Knows

What would u do if you were smartes person in world

148[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd rule over the world

What would yo udo if you were the dumbest person on the Earth?

149[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Thats Classified

What would you do if you were a sponge

150[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 6 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd absorb waterè

What would you do if you would be shopping?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum