Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Omg whice store food shop,clothe shop or computer store? :O
What would you do if you where a noob on coding or iconing?

152[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id Be Bored

What Would You Do If You Were An Oompa Loompa

153[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd suicide

[ANTERA JUST THINK ABOUT DUMB THINGS LOL JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE, I'D RUN AWAY FROM THE MALL]

What would you do if you were bored of rules?

154[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

If i was Bored of the Rules (like school) id think of a way to make something funny from them

What Would u do if u became a spam addict lol (i know some people who are)

155[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Thu May 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd do tyhe same as Mok SPAM!

What would you do if you were a swimer?

156[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 am

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id swim and take over the seas

what would you do if a meteor was about to crash into your town and destroy the town and country/state

157[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

If I would be meteor I would not have a country first.Second, I,d just crash

What would you do if you were me after eating some nachos?

158[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd up chuck because nachos are lil evil things that make you fat. Mad

What would you do if you made a pretty picture?

159[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri May 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id put it in the artists corner

what would you do if the guys in costumes at disiny world tryed to hug you

160[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Antera

Antera
Junior

Say "Please dont I'm to old <.<"
What would you do if you where this smiley > lol! <?

161[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat May 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id use the LOL sign to whack eveyone who tryedto use it and laugh about it the next day

What would you do if u were Antera lol

162[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd say dumb a nswers(Or like AnterA'd say I'D DO WHAT ANTERA DOES)

What would you do if you were sick?

163[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun May 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id of a way to make it look more believeable so i get to stay off school (or as you say antera would say"Id Be Sick")

What would you do if you were world famous
(lol 200th post in chatroom)

164[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd do what a world famous person do(NAH JOKING I'M NOT ANTERA!)
I would ask for money to all of my fans and become more than rich!

What would you do if you were poor

165[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id buy a hat and a guitar and play music for money

What would u do if you werent aloud to answer this question

166[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would answer it cuse IT'S MY GAME!

What would you do if you were rich?

167[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

I would get all the rich peole in the world to give me their money so i can allways have position of richest in world

What would u do if u got 7 wishes but someone always tryed to mess them up in someway

168[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'D wish for him to die

What would you do if you were what would you douing?

169[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

Id be in an eternal boredom

What would u do if u had nothing to do

170[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'D find something to do
What woudl you do if you ghad something to do?

171[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 am

Mikeee

Mikeee

Do it?

What would you do if BYOND shut down for good?

172[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd be like, NOOOO! And cry and do nothing and waste my life. (Yay so much and's!)

What would you eat; cookies or cheese for the rest of your life?

173[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

COOKIES!
BUT GOOD FOR HEALTH COOKIES

What would you do if your sister killed you?

174[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Tiny

Tiny
Junior

I think shes realy trying to but id lock her in her room (again >_>)

What would you do if u suddenly becam not awsome lol

175[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 7 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed May 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'm awesome?cool

What would you do if you were a desk?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum