Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]What would you [..] if...

+6
BlueMystery
Licht44
Katona
Antera
Stephanie
Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

My name isn't mystic i just made this name up =] My real name is Alexis

what would you do if you were a piece of grass? [LAME]

202[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 am

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(Cool name!)
I'd get sipped on by water, soda, and jucie!

What would you make if you'd made an invention?

203[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 am

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I'd killBob with it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
What would you do if I WERE IN YOUR FRONT DOOR?!

204[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would never open the door seeing as you want to kill me

What would you do if I couldn't be killed?

205[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I'd find a way to kill you even if i have to kill Steph or yself Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What would you do if i really killed bob?

206[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd be dead
What would you do if you were me!

207[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Be nicer and not say 0 every 2 hours.

What would you do if your Pokemon Soul Silver/Heartgold always crashed?

208[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would get a refund and tell the seller "YOU RIP OFF ARTIST!!! -kicks in the balls-"

What would you do if your father is going to die tomrrow?

209[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

My father's already dead
(Actually no but...)

What wouldd you do if Mystic was getting on your nerves?
(Mystic if you were getting on your own nerves]

210[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I will calm myself down by playing Fire Emblem......[lol]

What would you do if Antrea was getting on your nerves?

211[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I would not care

Whart would you do if you couldn't kil lanyone?

212[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Then i would try to take over all your things and friends Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
What would you do if you were Marth of Fire Elblem?

213[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd be like, "Yay I'm a swordsfighter! I also love my headband and manskirt!"

What would you do if you found 5$ on the ground?

214[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

[LOL STEPH YOU CONFUSED MARTH TO IKE MARTH DOESN'T HAVE A HEAD BAND Razz Razz ]

I wold look around to see if anyone is near and if not i'll pick it up..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

aWhat would you do if you found a 100$ on the grund?????

215[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

[[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 8075310 Well whatever that thingy is on his head...and I've never played Fire Emblem...Just Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Razz ]

I'd give it to my school and donate, and be in the school paper Razz

What would you write about if you were making a comic?

216[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd make a parody of Pokemon R/S

What would you sing if you were a famous classic singer?

217[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I would sing "LA SALSA!!!!!" [.......Lol......]

What would you do if your schools was being attacked by Alliens?

[BTW Steph that thing on Marth's head is the little hair thing girls put on to keep hair straight]

218[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd be like, "Yipee! No school!"

If you had a choice, what would you rather do if you could get your cell phone taken for a month or no computer for a week?

[lol i always called it headbands but I know nothing. but i told you marth had girl stuff]

219[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

The cellphone cuse i dont have a cellphone

What would you do if you had tio answer at Stephie,s questions?

220[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Then I would!

What would you do if you had a choice of chicken nuggets or hamburgers?

221[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Hambugers,Because the fill up more......

What would you do if i lit Bob's house on fire?

222[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd make him stay with you rill he found a new house.

What would you do if you didn't have to go to school tomrrow?

223[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

I'll be like "WOOT WOOT NOO SCHOOL TOMRROW!!!!!!A\YAY SAUCE!!!!"

What would you do if i burned Steph's house?

224[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

I'd take water to save her house!

What would you do if I burned mystic's house

225[Game]What would you [..] if... - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game]What would you [..] if... Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

I'd let it burn in vain.

What would you do if Mystic was a piece of chicken?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum