Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game]Corrupt a wish

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but you get killed and you live again, as a boy

I wish to get a machine to control mystic that CANT explode and that dont cost anything to work AND THAT I DONT END UP PAYIN! and that cant get stolen That can't be destroyen that can be broken
(NOT EVIL?)

77[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Wish granted, but you say too much stuff and the machine goes on an overload error that kills itself.

I wish I didn't have to write an essay.

78[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but you now have to write two others essays
I wish to get a machine to control mystic that CANT explode and that dont cost anything to work AND THAT I DONT END UP PAYIN! and that cant get stolen That can't be destroyen that can be broken that can't do any errors(It wil lend someday...)

79[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Wish granted, but the machine turns into a hotdog machine!

I wish it was october 7

80[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted but it ends up being November 8 Razz

I wish that Bob never had that machine Razz

81[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

WIsh granted but I create it and use it

I wish to get a machine to control mystic that CANT explode and that dont cost anything to work AND THAT I DONT END UP PAYIN! and that cant get stolen That can't be destroyen that can be broken that can't do any errors that can't turn in anything else

(HEHE)

82[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm

RareScar

RareScar
Rookie

Wish granted but then a giant monster eats it and destroys it's factory.. (o.o)

I wish Godzilla doesn't eat Bob.. (=O)

83[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but it eats you!

I wish to get a machine to control mystic that CANT explode and that dont cost anything to work AND THAT I DONT END UP PAYIN! and that cant get stolen That can't be destroyen that can be broken that can't do any errors that can't turn in anything else that can't get eaten

(NYO?)

84[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

wish granted but it doesn't work cuz it hates you for repeating the same thing for at least 10 times.

I wish I had a creamy cookie

85[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but the cream falls off

I wish Stephie would post in our RP

86[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

wISH GRANTED BUT THEN SHE KICKS YOU IN THE FACE FOR DEMANDING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue Razz

I wish i was RareScar Clone 2!!!!!

87[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 am

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but you are level 1 and can't level up so can't learn any othwr move

I wish myself an happy birthday

88[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

wish granted but you don't get any presents for yourself.

I wish I could go to the park.

89[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but the park is in fire

I wish I get some presents

90[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted but then the presents are bombs and then you blow up!!!! (A plus im my opinon)

I wish i had a cracker...

91[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but it's a bomb cracker and you blow up with it

I wish I won't blow up

92[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

wish granted but you burn yourself.

I wish It was summer again

93[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted but then the summer is WAY to hot you wanted it to be Winter

I wish i dont blow up after getting that cracker

94[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

wish granted, but then you throw up after you eat the cracker (EWWWW)

I wish I was a Billionaire

95[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but I steal all your money

I wish to steal all of Stephie's billions dollars

96[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted....But!I steal it back and give it back to Stephie!

I wish that you quit showing off your dang Celebi...

97[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

ish granted but I start showing off with a Shaymin =D

I wish to get a Shaymin too!

98[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted...But!It was actually a Caterpie in disquise!

I wish i had a Giratina egg to rub it right in front of your face!!!!

99[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Bob

Bob
Owner

Wish granted but i doN't care as I don't like Giratina

I wish you would have a Giratina egg

100[Game]Corrupt a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game]Corrupt a wish Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Wish granted but then it turns automatically into a hatched celeci!!!!!!!

I wish i had a Groundon egg!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum