Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystic's Long Road to shame diary (PMD3 adventure)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mysticdragon901

Mysticdragon901
Elite

Levels are posted in the pics
Chapter im on:
3:The Scream
Name of team:
Team Figters

Current team:
Mystic (Shinx)
Alex (Riolu)
Mystic's Long Road to shame diary (PMD3 adventure) Pmd3_o10Alex is surprised some how..
Mystic's Long Road to shame diary (PMD3 adventure) Pmd3_o11Treasure Town trour with Bidoof!
Mystic's Long Road to shame diary (PMD3 adventure) Pmd3_o12Team Figters meet Marill and Azurill!

SO FAR IN MY JOURNAL:
I am a human but...Why do i appear as a Shinx?Soon all this should come to me sooner or later....In the mean time Alex is a good friend I might have a great time with him!I also heard that time is out of whack pokemon appearing meaner than ever...It's just one disaster over another one...So far i helped Alex getting his Relic Fragment back from thoose creepy Zubet and Kofing group!Then i agreed to join the
guild and form a exploration team with Alex...So far i completed 1 mission and it was a fetch quest from Spoink altho it wasnt worth a mission it was exciting! Because well it was my vey first mission and it turned out to be a sucess!Now Bidoof is showing me around Treasure Town! ~To be continued in a later entry~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum