Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bob

Bob
Owner

Dear Journal, I know I started you really late after our first day at the guild but still...I will still start it

BIOGRAPHY
I'm a... human... Though... I'm in a Pikachu body. I'm a male and my name is Bob, also known as Bawb. The first day as a Pikachu, I met Power, a very special Chikorita(female) though she's not really the kind of girl... well... you know... Whatever, we joined Wigglytuff's guild after chasing two Poison pokemons that stole something from power. We called our rescue team friendship, because friendship is teh most important thing in life.

ENTRY 1
Today, Chatot told us to catch a mean someone. It was weird, because yesterday we helped that Spoink finding back his pearl... And now we must find and outlaw... Anyways Bidoof showed us teh town.And a pic of him in a dungeon:Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Bonusscreeny1 We then went to the dungeon and fought the outlaw Drowzee, which tryes to hurt azumarill OH TEH MEANIE! We won, herE's a pic:
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny7
Good night!

ENTRY 2
Dear journal, today I rescued a Starly,a Geodude and found Nidorino's Grass Gummi
I will keep this entry unfinished until something BIG happens!
Today we went on sentry duty. We made a perfect score of about 10800(a maybe more I'm sure of the three fist numbers) and received many rewards. We saw an Infernape, a Blaziken, a Venusaur, a Cyndaquil and some others!
Good Night!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Venusaursfootprint
Harder day today... We had to do missions and we chose 4 missions that needs to kill outlaws... before going we saw a Wobbufet and a IDK what:
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny8
We went and our first outlawer fight turned bad, we lost against a Nidorina...
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny9
Today we went to find a Chingling, a Reviver seed and a Nidorina. We couldn't find Nidorina, sadly. She was really lost. Oh ad Bidoof askes us if a Jirachi created us during the dinner... I wonder what he's talking about... Oh and here's a pic of Chingling and us =D
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny10

ENTRY 3
Power's a bit emotional right... She started to cry when she heard we were going on our first official expedition. Oh and she don't cares about what I wrote. She let me writes what I want and when I want only if she can read it when she wants. So I'm keeping this papers with me every time. I'll add pics of the waterfall we'll take... Oh and one thing... The day we rescued Azurill... I knew she was in danger before getting told... I had two werd dizzy spells. One where she cried HELP and another where I saw drowzee attacking her... Anyway TO THE EXPLORATION!
Chimecho told us we can now recruit members, YAY
Before going of town we noticed stairs... Spinda's cafe... a shop opening soon... I wonder what it will be like...
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny11
We finally went to the waterfall, it was pounding hard. I then got another(weird) dizzy spell and some shadow went through it. I tried with pPower and there was a cave inside! Here are pics of me getting pounded by water and us inside:
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny13
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny14
A new friend joined us... He don't have any nickname so we call him Psyduck... Power looks like in love with him... that's weird...Whatever here's a pic of us in the cave...which reveals himself to be a mystery dungeon!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny15e
After a couple of losses and a Grimer joining us(he got KO'd in the dungeon) we finally arrived in a place full of gems!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny16
We then saw a big big em that didn't wanted to move when we tried to take it .
I then got another dizzy spell... AND saw something that pushed the gem and a big flow of water taking him...And Power pushed the gem right after... we got thrown away to a cool place... Hot Spring(oh the game with the words-->cool, hot)
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny17
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny18
Chatot got surprised when he heard we found a cave behind the waterfall... through the shadow in my dizzy spells.... It was for no mistake Wigglytuff.... Chatot so went to ask Wigglytuff ans Wigglytuff, after some time, said that he went here one time, so disappointing we did not discovered something REALLY new. I wonder why he would want us to spoil his discovery though... Good night

ENTRY4
.... I said good night but Chatot took us to the guild master which told us there will be an expedition soon... And that they choose members carefully... I hope to get chosen... Real good night now.
I saw Team SKull at the billboards earlier. Noe I'm in weird cafe ...
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny19
OH MY ARECUS!
*Arceus
I then recycles 4 items for a prize ticket,drew blue and some plant pokmon made a dance for us cuse we got a BIG PRIZE WIN(a white gummeh)
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny20
We defeated a Bronzong that trapped us in a a trap and we got the outlaw Lotad and Wooper =D Hooray for us! We ranked up!!! Bronze nao!Nite!
Today we did sentry duty,we saw a Politoed, a Hitmontop, a Starly, a Shinx,a Blastoise and a...Well I can't remember it. Sadly we made a score of 10080 instead of 10830 like last time... That's too bad. OH YEAH it was a Luxray. Nite
OH MY ARCEUS!
Team Stinks...euh Skull will join us for the expedition, HOW MEAN! HOw can Wiggly can survive at that stinks? anyway we've got jobs to do today, even if they're suspicious!Today we so won again two outlaws and recruit Jael, the new guy Power's in love with... well he seems like liking her. He's a Shellos. Nite.
Today we have to go get some perfect apples... I wonder how they got out of stock... Whatever lets go to Apple Woods!Lewk how Power and jael are cute together!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny21
I HATE THEM SO MUCH!
They stole all the perfect apples!AND CHATOT MADE US NOT EATING TONIGHT! I'LL KILL THEM! And Chatot's on their side -_- And now we must face Wigglytuff's wrth...
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny22
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny23
Wigglytuff couldn'T stop crying... and... as always...
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny24
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny25
THESE SONS OF A TOXIC CLOUD! I'LL KILL THEM! AND CHATOT EVEN MORE ANGRY AFTER US! AND THEY ACTED SO KINDLY AND WIGGLYTUFF GOT FOOLED AS A FOOL...
Today, Chatot told us to do some jobs though... He told us to not hope being chosen for the expedition... But our friends are so kind. Chimecho,Sunflora and Bidoof gave us one apple for me and one for Power this morning from everyone at the guild! Except Chatot which I'm not sure about, I like everyone here =D
Oh And Croakung opened a shop. A sawp shop... Whatever!We got Doduo's White Gumy and rescued Nidorino and Machop.. Failed to find Lunatone...
TOMORROW WE KNOWS WHO'S IN TEH EXPEDITION!Nite
Looks like EVERYOMNE HAS BEEN CHOSEN! Ah...Wigglytuff... Power's just a bit sad that Jael can't go with us...Well let's prepare =D

ENTRY 5The expedition
There we go off from the guild. I'm with Power and Bidoof to go to the base camp before getting to Fogbound lake. I hope we'll keep up! We first started at Craggy Coast!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny26
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny27
We arrived last at the camp and there's big fog. There's rumor that Uxie wipe memories... Maybe was it he that wiped mine???
We then crawled through Foggy Forest and found the way to lift the fog. eam Stinks cam and tried to take us down but Wigglytuff came ion time so they didn't attacked we then went to a fire area to climb up and defeated Groudon!
Actually it was an illusion made by Uxie, to protect the lake. AND A TIME GEAR WAS IN THE MIDDLE! Everyone gattered there and saw that soo beatifull view!
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny28
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny29
Bawb's official PMD3 adventure Last Edit:[OCt 25 ] Screeny30

Last edited by Bob on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 30 times in total

Bob

Bob
Owner

JUST MODIFIED EVERYTHING!

Bob

Bob
Owner

Completed ENTRY 3 and 4