Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasure Hunt at Raza Lake's beach[Trina and Leatitia]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Bob

Bob
Owner

→Here we are!→
Without haveing her notpad with her because she was in a swimming suit, Laetitia wrote thast down in the sand.
→Now if i look at this map... It says we've got 4 things to solve... And after each one solved we get a piece of a new map...So first... It says there's something hidden In the Lake...←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Wow! You found something like a treasure map? I'm impressed!~" Trina took out her pokeball. "If we gotta get something out of the water, shouldn't Piplup help? Come on out Piplup!" "Pip Pip!" Piplup squeaked. Piplup looked around and thought it was heaven. "Now Piplup! You want to go swimming? Well if you do, try to find something that looks suspicious. "PIIIIIIP!" Piplup ignored Trina and just started swimming around. "Well Piplup was no help......but let's find that map piece!"

Bob

Bob
Owner

→Yeah...←
Laetitia laughed a bit and ran in the water.
*If she wasn't here... I could transform in a swimming pokemon...But... if I'm fast enough, I can hide from her... Transform... go swim...get the thing... return out... retransform... and show the thing to her...YEAH!*
→I suggest we divide... You take the area where Piplup is and I tak the other one far from here. We go meet the other fast when we find it alright?←
Laetitia did not knew the first enigma was right under Piplup...

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"All right!" Trina said and smiled. She ran to where Piplup was, and of course, Piplup was too busy swimming. "Piiiiplup!" She called. "Pip?" Piplup had an annoyed look trying to say, 'I'M SWIMMING HERE!' "Oh come on. It's not too hard to find a little piece. Besides, you get to dive. Just think your on an adventure." Piplup squeaked like he sighed. but Piplup agreed at the end. "Now you look right here and I'll look right over there." She pointed to a spot about 10 feet away from Piplup. Piplup began diving to find the thing, but didn't know what it looked like. Then, he saw a little part. Piplup picked it up, and started pecking on it! He thought it was food. "PIP PIP!" He spit it out, and threw it back in the water. Trina heard Piplup so she raced back to him. "You find anything?" Piplup shook his head, and pointed at the thing he just threw. "Piplup, I think this might be it! And you coulda lost it too! Show us what you found before you throw it back!" Piplup had a sour look on his way while Trina picked up the thing. She called out to Laetitia. "Hey Laetitia! Is this what were trying to find?" She held it up.

Treasure Hunt at Raza Lake's beach[Trina and Leatitia] Yay_ch10(Omgeee yay Trina in her swimsuit! Took me a while to edit though..since it was a black one piece swim suit at first.)

Bob

Bob
Owner

Laetitia was about to jump in the water and transform when she heard Trina.She ran to her
*What is it again?*
→Yeeeees?←
She saw a weird thing in Trina's hand.
→OPEN IT OPEN IT!←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Why don't you do the honors?" Trina was scared of what was in it, and gave it to Laetitia.

Bob

Bob
Owner

Laetitia openned the weird little thing and in it was a weird enigma.-->As Gold is my Body,I'm different.I've got never seen not only for my rarety but also my powers. Who Am I?<--
*O MY ARCEUS......... JUST O MY ARCEUS!

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Strange riddle...I don't understand..it's a Pokemon? Or a human? Or what? You have any ideas Laetitia?" Trina asked. She had no clue of what was it.

Bob

Bob
Owner

→A human with powers, no...Anyway human body is not gold... And it says it's different... It says maybe because of the body... But why would he be different then?←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"..Well maybe it isn't a human. Maybe it's a Pokemon with super powers? Like, I don't know...but in legends I heard of a pokemon who could control time, space, and even the universe...but I still don't know...oh and mews! They can transform to any pokemon, like dittos."

Bob

Bob
Owner

→Isn't Mew pink?But a different Mew... Gold?I'm not sure...The thing is that it never got seen...But...wait I KNOW! A Golden Latias!Mabe try screaming that ...←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Wow Laetitia. You can think!" Trina smiled and shook her head. "Okay...I'll scream it if you want.." Trina yelled, hopefully people around her wouldn't think she is crazy, "Golden Latias!~" Piplup looked at her weirdly, having no idea why she yelled that out.

Bob

Bob
Owner

A bright glow was in front of Trina.Laetitia came closer and wondering what it was, touched it.They then heard a voice.-"Trinaaaaaaaaaaaa,TOUCH IT!
*My hand is stuck to it but I can't warn Trina.... If I could speak...*

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"oooooh!" Trina made a squealing sound. Piplup looked at it, and climbed up to Trina's shoulder. She touched it...and realized her hand got stuck! Before Piplup touched it, Trina said, "Piplup! Don't touch it! My hand is stuck!" Too late. Piplup already touched it.

Bob

Bob
Owner

"The one is here!"
"Really?Finally!"
"Yes, She've touched the light."
S"he brought two pokemons out of their pokeballs with her."
"No,one of them is in her pokeball
"They're still two pokemons that touched the energy ball."
"The bigger one is not a pokemon of her...Here they are"
A bright flash of light popped up.Laetitia felt her feets not being on the floor anymore.She also saw Trina and Piplup that had their hand on the bright energy ball .Yes they were flying, but they were only seeing white around them, except them.
*OH ARCEUS!I don't have anything for writing to talk with them...*
Finally,the light around them faded, Laetitia saw she was on the ground again.She was in a castle of crystal.She saw a green spirit in front of her. She also saw that her hand wasn't stuck anymore. She looked on her but saw she was still in a bathing suit and didn't had any piece of paper to communicate.

-"Welcome,wanted one, I see you brought pokemons with you. IF you and your... friend... want to take off that bathing suit, we have some clothes in the room right to your left. 'll be waiting for you in the room right in front of you.
*Why did he said friend like that?And why is he calling me wanted one?*
"Oh, I know you can't say what you think,but I can still know what you think. You're not the wanted one, your friend is the wanted one.See you in the next room!"
The green spirit flew to the next piece

Laetitia ran to the changing room and saw the the only kind of clothes there was all kinds of big big dresses.Laetitia took a gold colored dress and waited for Trina in front of the changing room.

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

(wow nice awesome post!~)
Trina looked around. "Where are we? And I'm..the wanted one? and what's with a green spirit thingy floating?" Trina looked at Piplup in astonishment, and put Piplup down. She changed into a purple and pink dress while Piplup was looking at this weird place. She looked at Piplup when she was done. "This place..is really strange. but it looks cool!" Piplup nodded, and put Piplup on her shoulder. She went out of the changing room, and saw Laetitia there. "Sorry for taking a while.." She said to Laetitia. "Now let's see what this thingy wants.
"Pip Pip!" Piplup squeaked as if he was agreeing with Trina.

Bob

Bob
Owner

*I so wonder...What is coming up next...Where are we? And why is there Latias and Latios statues around us?*
Laetitia finaly noticed some crystal statues that were Latias and Latios. She walked next to Trina toward the next door. She saw two confy chairs.
*I wonder if I can sit on one...*
"Yes you can."
Far in the room was a red spirit.
-"I've waited for you,tell your friend in that gold suit to take a suit and your other pokemon too. Here's a chair for him."
A litte chair appeared by magic in the room, right next to the purpled colored chair.
Laetitia took a place in a golden chair
-"Now that both of you are here, we can start. I'm the first spirit of the crystal palace. To pass and continue on your quest you must solve a puzzle. You will be able to have help of the pokemons that are with you, but only you can give the final answer."

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Trina sat down, and Piplup too. When the spirit was finished, Trina said, "WHAT?! I thought this was just going to be a normal day at the beach! Not a weird puzzle thing! And, what happens if we fail this puzzle thingy?" Trina asked. She was scared, and wasn't expecting this at all. Piplup just stared at the spirit floating, gently.

Bob

Bob
Owner

-"... If you are the one... you can't fail... You can also use all the pokemon you can, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT CAUGHT BY YOU AND ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!"*Why is he screaming?*"I'm screaming to make sure she understands.She's the one that can do it. If she gets to succeed in everything, well she'll get somethingwe know she wants. If she can,t she'll just forget everything about her and will be sent back to the beach. Your pokemon won't forget though, because they can't talk
A little voice talked i nlaetitia's head*Though you'll forget how to write*Laetitia screamed, it sounded like an "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

[Kinda confused about the laetitia and the IIII thingy. so edit my post if i say something wrong]
"Okay, okay I understand. but..can I get help from another person..THAT IS HERE RIGHT NOW?" Trina mocked him, and Piplup smirked. "and yaaaay! I'm the awesome chosen one! I get to be the heroine in the papers, and news! Trina, started day dreaming again, but soon stopped. She heard Laetitia scream. "..III?! Can you talk Laetitia?!" Piplup looked at Laetitia. "Pip Pip?!" Trina was shocked and happy at the same time.

Bob

Bob
Owner

"I've already said it, by all pokemons around you in this room,even if they are not owned by you."
Laetitia looked toward Stephie and mad e ano from her head after she tried to speak.

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Aww...I thought you could." Trina was in dissapointment, but quickly got happy again. She nodded at the spirit. "I'm ready. I think I can do this. If I never try, then I'll never know." She was pumped and ready for this.

Bob

Bob
Owner

I like how you react!
-"I hope you'll do well. Anyway you must solve this alone or almost, because you don't have the chance to get much help. All you must do is, without touching the table or anything on it, choose ANYTHING you see on it, and the thing you chose must be the thing that represnts your friendship with the pokemons here.DONT FORGET NOTHING MUST TOUCH THE TABLE OR THE THINGS ON IT!
Laetitia looked at the weird table and saw 6 things. A pokeball, a Pokedex, a Mirror, a stick, a bell and a Fork.
Laetitia came closer of the table and looked at herself in the mirror.

*HEY IT'S ME!*

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Trina looked carefully at all the things on the table. She looked at the Pokedex first. She thought to herself, *Well, this means recording pokemon, but that's not really anything that deals with this test*. Then, she looked at the pokeball. *This may mean my friendship for Kirlia and Piplup, but it also means catching, and making them live in tiny balls. it couldn't be that one..I think.* She looked at the stick next. *Woooow. Seriously. Who would pick a stick for friendship? Whacking?* She moved on looking at the bell. *Aww it looks cute!~ but, I really don't know about friendship for that.* Then looked at the fork. *Eating pokemon? ....I think not.* Trina made a disghusted look at the fork, and then finally looked at the mirror. *..Reflections? Um um, I don't know...WHY DOES THIS TEST HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!* Then looked at Laetita looking at the mirror. She looked at Laetitia, and looked back at the mirror. Looked at Piplup, and looked at the spirit. *These things are too easy to figure out.* She looked at Laetitia again, and said. "I pick...Laetitia." Trina smiled.

Bob

Bob
Owner

-"... How did you...figured otu it's your friend you had ... You are so great, you are really the chosen one.Me, the spirit of love and friendship, opens this door for you."
*Wow she went great on that, never could thought it... Well let's go next door.*
Laetitia walked in the next room and saw couples of arches and a door at the extremity.She then saw a Blue spirit floating in front of the arches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum