Pokemon Destiny Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Destiny Dungeon

The forum for Pokemon Destiny Dungeon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Trina's and Laetitia's appartment[private Laetitia,Trina and her pokemons(just if she send them out)][ON STANDBY]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Bob

Bob
Owner

Laetitia was painting in her appartment'S room. She saw she didn't have any paint anymore. She went out and heard some sounds in the room in front. She came closer and...

Last edited by Bob on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Trina came in! "Oh hi! I know we really haven't talked much or anything, but I was thinking maybe we could like make something together. Or talk. Or anything!" She smiled brightly to the girl. "Oh by the way, my name's Trina." She put her hand out so the girl could shake it.

Bob

Bob
Owner

Leatitia got surprised by that girl. She looked so friendly... She shaked her hand and took her notepad. She worte in it:

-
*My name is Laetitia, I can't talk, I don't know why, well hi.*

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Whaaaaaaaaat? Seriously? C'mon! You can talk. Everyone can....unless you were never taught or your caught with a horrible virus." Trina started walking around. "But....if you can write, you can talk! Right..? Wait do you even know what am I saying?" Trina thought she was turning crazy.

Bob

Bob
Owner

[i]Laetitia was confused. the girl said so much thing in so less time... She tried towrite as much as she remembered...

[b]→I don't know why I can't talk, but I can write and read. Maybe from a virus. And I do understand what you say←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Oh mi gosh oh mi gosh....are youuu suuure your just like, you can't, like talk and all...? I never knew a person before who couldn't talk at our age....."

Bob

Bob
Owner

→I CANT TALK AT ALL! You can't understand this? I don't know why and see be yourself←

[Laetitia tries to talk but nothing comes out of her mouth[/i]

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Whoa.....Well then I guess I should apoligize for my rude behavior. So ermm....sorry."
Trina wanted to quickly change the subject. "Hey...um what's that your making there?" Trina pointed to the painting.

Bob

Bob
Owner

→It's a painting I'm making, but I have no paint left so I'm buying to buy some. ←wrote Laetitia.

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Trina smiled again. "Can I come with you too? With my Piplup?" She sent out her Piplup. Piplup jumped on Trina's shoulders.

(I have to give Piplup a part too!)

Bob

Bob
Owner

Laetitia aggreed my moving her head and she ran out the appartment.

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Trina followed her. "And then maybe we could go on a shopping spree!" Trina said to Piplup and Laetitia. "I'm serious Piplup. You look to fat." Piplup screeched at her.

Bob

Bob
Owner

LAetitia wrote again and showed it to the girl...

→YAY SHOPPING SPREE! And your piplup dont looks fat, it just look so cuuuuuteeeeee←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Piplup blushed and jumped on Laetita's shoulder. "Heeeeeeeeey! Piplup! I'm your trainer you know!" Piplup just stook out it's tounge. Trina sighed, but then saw they made it to the crafting store.

Bob

Bob
Owner

[b]←Well, it maybe don't look fat, but he have a little weight Hmph...→ Laetitia enters the shop and starts to look at everything *SHOPPING SPREE TIME!!*

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Piplup jumped back on Trina and she started looking at all sorts of girls clothes. "Hmm...should I get this or this?" Piplup shaked it's head like 'No..none.' "Hmm your right Piplup. I should get both of them!" Trina saw this yellow dress. "Ohhh! Hey wait! I want to try this one out!" After a few minutes after she looked 'beautiful'.(Or at least she thought she did.) "How do I look Laetita?" She spun around with Piplup.

In Trina's and Laetitia's appartment[private Laetitia,Trina and her pokemons(just if she send them out)][ON STANDBY] Trina_10(You can finally see a picture of Trina full body......lol)

Bob

Bob
Owner

→GREAT!←

Laetitia tried a flashhy yello dress

→What da ya think of this?←

[I'm stopping saying that Leatitia wrote I'm just putting'em in →←]

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Now THAT'S what you call fashion!" Piplup screeched a happy screech. Trina almost frogot. "Hey what about the paint we were about to buy?"

(LAZY!) tongue

Bob

Bob
Owner

←I ALREADY HAVE IT!→

Laetitia takes out the bag hidden behind herself

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Wow! That was fast!" Trina was suprised. She then looked in her bag. "Uh oh....I can only buy two clothes! I really need to earn more money. Hahaha....I guess I need a little part time job." Trina giggled a bit. Hmm...I guess I'll buy that Yellow dress and these clothes." She walked to the casheir and bought them. Trina frogot! "Oh um sorry Piplup! I didn't buy you anything!" Piplup breathed a sigh of relief. "Laetita, your going to get something?"

In Trina's and Laetitia's appartment[private Laetitia,Trina and her pokemons(just if she send them out)][ON STANDBY] Eee10(Pertend Dawn is a model. o-o and 'these clothes' are dawn's regular clothes.)

Bob

Bob
Owner

Leatitia looks in her pocket. She took a weird card out and then she showed it to the selling lady. The lady gave it a mini-yellow dress for Piplup. Laetitia gave it to Piplup.

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

Piplup was suprised that it got a dress too. "Wow! Your really lucky Piplup!" Trina smiled as she made Piplup wear it. "Piplup twirled around like a famouse person on TV. Trina giggled. "Oh um Leatita. Do you have any Pokemon yourself?"

Bob

Bob
Owner

No, I'm more selfish... And artist... pokemons would sisturb my wuietness...←

Stephanie

Stephanie
Owner

"Aww....C'mon! Everyone has a Pokemon! Even Piplup likes you!" Piplup hugged Leatita and made a happy noise. "There are even artist pokemon." *Though, they don't look fashionable.* Trina thought to herself.

Bob

Bob
Owner

*like if a pokemon can have a pokémon...* ←[b] Well I'm not everyone =D I'm selling my paintings to get money for these shopping freak times...→ Leatitia smiled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum